A Homemade Life
Welcome to Homemade Life.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if not ....

Chilli-head
A Homemade Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 112 on 8th October 2020, 7:09 am
Latest topics
» Hungry Birds
by Dirick55 7th December 2023, 6:04 am

» PRESENTATION
by Chilli-head 23rd November 2023, 2:55 pm

» New Kiva loan
by Chilli-head 21st July 2023, 12:35 pm

» A peat-free compost is top in UK Which? magazine trial
by Dandelion 25th April 2023, 9:42 pm

» New gardening year 2023
by Chilli-head 5th March 2023, 10:15 pm

» What have I done in the workshop today?
by Dandelion 2nd December 2022, 1:12 pm

» What are you harvesting today?
by Dandelion 2nd December 2022, 1:12 pm

» Wartime marrow casserole
by Dandelion 18th October 2022, 4:42 pm

» Late sowings in August ... beans ?
by Ploshkin 11th August 2022, 9:29 am

» Come August, come night in the garden
by Chilli-head 4th August 2022, 3:29 pm

» Welcome guest
by Ploshkin 31st July 2022, 9:16 am

» The Jolly July Garden
by Ploshkin 19th July 2022, 11:38 am

» More mead ...
by Chilli-head 13th July 2022, 12:52 pm

» The June garden thread
by Dandelion 25th June 2022, 9:55 pm

» Plastic bags
by Dandelion 5th June 2022, 7:28 pm

» The merry May garden
by Dandelion 31st May 2022, 10:04 pm

» Fooling around in the April garden
by freebird 1st May 2022, 8:33 am

» March into the garden
by Dandelion 1st April 2022, 7:26 pm

» Mow Suggestions
by freebird 29th March 2022, 5:48 pm

» Some thoughts on resilience
by Ploshkin 12th March 2022, 2:23 pm

Statistics
We have 270 registered users
The newest registered user is Lloyd

Our users have posted a total of 48045 messages in 2416 subjects
Pages we like:

Natural Healing Hca_button

Natural Healing

4 posters

Go down

Natural Healing Empty Natural Healing

Post by Guest 17th February 2010, 3:28 pm

It seems to me a majority of people will answer “yes” to the question “Do you think there is more to life then just the physical body you can feel?” Most people believe there is something else in life. This something else needs to be given a name so I call it your spirit. This spiritual dimension to you is what means you are alive. Without it you are dust from the earth and your physical body is just that.

The physical body receives life from the spirit and the spirit receives an empowering energy from the body. The two must work together. For you to “live” your spirit must be allowed to be vibrant in you. When it does not we succumb to diseases and do not heal from injuries.

This is why natural and traditional medicines are about the well being of the whole person. The vibrancy of the spirit has to be considered first. In the healing work I do I easily find the emotional body part of your spirit, close and within the physical body. The blockages caused by trapped emotions and problems stop the passage of the vital energy flows within the body causing, eventually, physical problems.

So when people come to me with physical problems often I have to disturb the emotional problem so that it can be reworked and sent on its way. This sudden release can then cause a miraculous healing in a case that was not healing even with “Chemical Medicine”. Often the person does not know what was released. They just feel “lighter” and relieved. Their eyes are bright and they tend to smile and look a lot younger!

A crucial part of this is to allow any excess emotions to flow away, not stay trapped in your body. You do not need stress in you body to cope with stressful situations. Allow the build up to flow away through your arms or better still down to your feet and into the earth in just the same way an electrical current will discharge.

Try it and see!

Back to top Go down

Natural Healing Empty Re: Natural Healing

Post by Compostwoman 22nd February 2010, 10:18 pm

...which is why I tend to hang around in woodland a lot.....
Compostwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer 13th January 2011, 1:55 pm

I totally agree with you too. I'm very Empathic which at first I found hard to deal with but I realise now that its a gift and I can help provide healing to others (both humans and animals). I've been on a significant spiritual journey.

What kind of things do you do when you need a spiritual boost?
kramer
kramer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottie 13th January 2011, 2:31 pm

I know this is gonna sound barmy.... but.. I am completely convinced that if a part ofyour body is in contact with the dirt/soil/earth whatever, you feel better... I know I do... hate shoes... Embarassed
Bar that sunshine on my face and a warm breeze... in my hair....Ahhhh roll on summer! garden
Lottie
Lottie

http://www.lilypads.biz/

Back to top Go down

Post by kramer 13th January 2011, 2:50 pm

Hi Lottie, thats not barmy at all. Its often how alot of spiritual psychics ground. This sounds Star Wars ish but I truely believe in the lifeforce of all. In the air, in the ground, in the trees, fields everywhere.

I am so with you I can't wait to stand with my eyes shut and have the sun on my face. It feels so long since I've seen the sun properly, its been so grey lately.
kramer
kramer

Back to top Go down

Post by flute 13th January 2011, 3:24 pm

Lottie wrote:I know this is gonna sound barmy.... but.. I am completely convinced that if a part ofyour body is in contact with the dirt/soil/earth whatever, you feel better... I know I do... hate shoes... Embarassed
Bar that sunshine on my face and a warm breeze... in my hair....Ahhhh roll on summer! garden

Haa haaa!!! SEE! IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! Razz

Hate socks, hate shoes, too confining. Unnatural. Love the summer and the sun too! And when it rains for a minute in a dry summer's day. Love that smell.

Lets be barmy together!!!
flute
flute
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th January 2011, 3:51 pm

As Kramer says it is how to ground. You can actually feel you feet tingling. I have to work hard to ground some people, they will just not let go! But it is such a profound release. Gardening is great but just learning to stand still also helps. Try waiting for the kettle to boil and just pause and think I want to ground all of this.....

Waiting for the sun to come out I can totally understand but try bringing some light to you! Using Star Wars hi-jacked terms the life force is there for you to tap. Not through you feet but often it is felt in the chakras but best of all in through the top of your head and then let it disperse through your lower spirit/body. Again just take 5 seconds out of what you are doing to breath in and let it fell you body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down