A Homemade Life
Welcome to Homemade Life.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if not ....

Chilli-head
A Homemade Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 112 on 8th October 2020, 7:09 am
Latest topics
» Hungry Birds
by Dirick55 7th December 2023, 6:04 am

» PRESENTATION
by Chilli-head 23rd November 2023, 2:55 pm

» New Kiva loan
by Chilli-head 21st July 2023, 12:35 pm

» A peat-free compost is top in UK Which? magazine trial
by Dandelion 25th April 2023, 9:42 pm

» New gardening year 2023
by Chilli-head 5th March 2023, 10:15 pm

» What have I done in the workshop today?
by Dandelion 2nd December 2022, 1:12 pm

» What are you harvesting today?
by Dandelion 2nd December 2022, 1:12 pm

» Wartime marrow casserole
by Dandelion 18th October 2022, 4:42 pm

» Late sowings in August ... beans ?
by Ploshkin 11th August 2022, 9:29 am

» Come August, come night in the garden
by Chilli-head 4th August 2022, 3:29 pm

» Welcome guest
by Ploshkin 31st July 2022, 9:16 am

» The Jolly July Garden
by Ploshkin 19th July 2022, 11:38 am

» More mead ...
by Chilli-head 13th July 2022, 12:52 pm

» The June garden thread
by Dandelion 25th June 2022, 9:55 pm

» Plastic bags
by Dandelion 5th June 2022, 7:28 pm

» The merry May garden
by Dandelion 31st May 2022, 10:04 pm

» Fooling around in the April garden
by freebird 1st May 2022, 8:33 am

» March into the garden
by Dandelion 1st April 2022, 7:26 pm

» Mow Suggestions
by freebird 29th March 2022, 5:48 pm

» Some thoughts on resilience
by Ploshkin 12th March 2022, 2:23 pm

Statistics
We have 270 registered users
The newest registered user is Lloyd

Our users have posted a total of 48045 messages in 2416 subjects
Pages we like:

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all Hca_button

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all

+4
Hathorite
Bagpuss
Adrian
Jaded Green
8 posters

Go down

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all Empty Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all

Post by Jaded Green 25th May 2010, 7:41 pm

I'm really tired, so can I be really naughty and start a whole thread to say hallo and welcome to all our new members who have joined over the last few days. I just haven't the energy to do it individually, but I do want to say hallo.

It is lovely to see you all here and I look forward to getting to know you all on various threads over the coming days, weeks, months....

I'm usually to be found in the tea room, knitting socks. When I'm not taking it easy, I'm busy recycling, what little we need to recycle her (hurray for milk in bottles) or watching the energy meter.

I'm sure you are discovering what a great forum this is.

(Badger - I promise I won't make a habit of this Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all Icon_biggrin )
Jaded Green
Jaded Green
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all Empty Re: Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all

Post by Adrian 25th May 2010, 7:54 pm

Tis absolutely fine my lovely, you create as many threads as you want Very Happy

I'm up to my neck in designs and I haven't got my spuds in yet, so not able to do much on the forum other than stay logged in.

I would also like to add my welcome to one and all, you are all most welcome here, feel free to contribute as much or as little as you want, we have an active tearoom, so its not all green issues and debates, we have fun too.

-B
Adrian
Adrian
Founder and crotchety old git who wanders around in a threadbare dressing gown muttering

http://www.paradisepapercraft.ca

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all Empty Re: Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all

Post by Bagpuss 26th May 2010, 9:39 am

Thanks Jaded Green and Badger Smile
Bagpuss
Bagpuss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Green 1st June 2010, 6:57 pm

And another welcome to all our lovely new members who have arrived over the weekend.

I'm not usually as tired and busy as this and should be back wandering round the forum next week, but in the meantime, please do come and wake me up in the tea room for a chat. Don't let me eat any more sugar though, I think it is slowing me down and it is certainly piling on the weight!
Jaded Green
Jaded Green
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Green 7th November 2010, 10:39 pm

We've acquired several new members while I've been away for the weekend.

This is a big Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 23682 to you all from me. I'm dead on my feet and must go to bed, but didn't want to go without saying hallo and I look forward to meeting you all on the forum
Jaded Green
Jaded Green
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hathorite 8th November 2010, 7:41 am

*waves* Hello to new folks, find a thread and jump in!
Hathorite
Hathorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgerider 9th November 2010, 12:32 am

Hedgerider
Hedgerider

Back to top Go down

Post by flute 14th November 2010, 9:36 pm

Indeedy. As will only be on every so often, and have missed the past week:

hippy1 Welcome! I hope we're all going to be good friends!
loveshower
flute
flute
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Green 9th December 2010, 9:06 am

It's lovely to see lots of new members overthe last few days.

Welcome Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 23682

Look forward to getting to know you.

bit busy at the moment but am usually for be found in the Tea Room, checking on energy consumption, sorting out the recycling (nothing goes to landfill here) and making sure we we've got the best and greenest shopping in!
Jaded Green
Jaded Green
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bbaybe 31st December 2010, 6:16 pm

Thank you for the lovely Hello! I hope to learn as much about homesteading as possible here and possibly make some homesteading friends!

I have a feeling I will be happy here. So far, I like the people.

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 142796 Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 142796
bbaybe
bbaybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaded Green 1st January 2011, 12:22 am

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 283998 from me too. Glad you like it here.
Jaded Green
Jaded Green
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by flute 3rd January 2011, 12:38 pm

And hello from me too! Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 958383 Its nice to meet all these new faces. Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 23682
flute
flute
Homemade Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by polgara 26th February 2011, 11:16 am

My word, we have so many new members recently. A big welcome & hello to you all.

Please join in the tea room, which is day to day gossip really, but also introduce yourselves to the rest of us, we don`t bite & are always interested in where you are from & what you are interested in. Join in any of the threads as a new voice very often the answer to questions.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Welcome to all our new members - lovely to see you all 283998
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post by polgara 19th March 2011, 11:08 pm

Once again we have a lot of new menbers.

Welcome to you all, please intruduce yourselves to us & join any thread that interests you.

The tea room is where we meet to gossip on everyday things, but there are many threads with lots of interesting topics. If there is something you want to talk about, but are worried about starting a thread or topic, please PM one of the Mods & we will help you
polgara
polgara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down